Module 6 Hobbies
Module 6 Unit 1第1课时检测卷
1. My father has some _______(邮票) about animals.
2. The man has hundreds of old _______(硬币).
3. Look at the painting on the wall. It is ______(值钱的).
4. This is my father’s ________(扇子) and it is made of paper.
5. We haven’t realized the ________(价值) of the house.
1. Come here and have a look _____ these wonderful paintings.
A. for B. in C. at D. on
2. Alice does her homework as _______ as Peter.
A. carefully B. more careful C. careful D. more carefully
3. —What’s the _______ of your new watch?
—It _______ me 2,000 yuan.
A. price; cost B. value; paid C. speed; spent D. price; used
4. You may get lost when you walk through the forest. Remember ______ a map with you.
A. take B. taking C. to take D. took
5. Every day, you can improve yourself by learning _____.
A. nothing new B. new nothing C. something new D. new something
I collect stamps from _______ _______ ________ ________.
______ ______ you get them?
My hobby doesn’t cost _____ much ______ yours.
People usually collect things just to remember______ ______ in their lives.
You can ______ ________to sit down.
1. collect, you, anything, do
2. room, is, a, my, mess, little, bit, of, a
3. can’t, do, you, with, old, anything, tickets
4. the, anywhere, didn’t, find, to, old, man, live
5. to, catch, the, up, early, first, I, got, bus
A: Hello, Marcus! Welcome to my house. Please have a seat. __1__________
B: Yes, please.
B: I’d like some pu’er tea. It’s my favorite tea, thanks.
A: I have just got some pu’er tea from my Chinese friend. He is from Yunnan. He bought it in a local shop.
B: Oh. __3__________
A: You’re right. Chinese tea is drunk by people around the world.
B: Wow, this cup is beautiful and a little heavy. __4__________
A: It is made of silver. I have many tea sets like this. __5__________
B: Sounds like a great hobby.
A. What’s it made of?
B. What kind of tea would you like?
C. I’m interested in collecting them.
D. Would you like some tea?
E. I know China is famous for its tea.
1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________
Ⅰ.1. stamps 2. coins 3. valuable 4. fan 5. value
Ⅲ.1. all over the world 2. When did 3. as; as 4. something important 5. find somewhere
Ⅳ. 1. Do you collect anything
2. My room is a little bit of a mess
3. You can’t do anything with old tickets
4. The old man didn’t find anywhere to live
5. I got up early to catch the first bus
Ⅴ. 1-5 DBEAC
Module 6 Unit 1第2课时检测卷
My hobby is reading. I read storybooks, magazines, newspapers and many kinds of material that I find 1 .
This hobby 2 when I was a little boy. I always 3 my parents to read stories to me. Soon they got tired of reading to me. Later on, I began to learn to 4 on my own. I started with some simple ABC 5 . Soon I could read some simple stories. Now I read about anything that I can get.
Reading makes 6 learn about many things. I learned about how people lived in the past. I learned about the space travel, big 7 like whales, and many other things in our world.
The 8 thing about reading is that I do not have to learn things in difficult ways. For example, I do not have to go into the 9 to learn about wild (野生的) tigers. I can read all about them in a book.
Books provide readers with a lot of 10 and facts. They have certainly helped me in my daily life.
1. A. interesting B. boring C. expensive D. comfortable
2. A. finished B. continued C. ended D. started
3. A. protected B. wanted C. hated D. stopped
4. A. write B. dance C. read D. sing
5. A. books B. songs C. movies D. poems
6. A. him B. her C. me D. us
7. A. animals B. plants C. buildings D. birds
8. A. difficult B. hard C. wonderful D. terrible
9. A. forest B. sea C. river D. sky
10. A. subjects B. cultures C. decorations D. information
Some children are talking about what they like doing in their spare time.
Lucy: Music is my favourite. I like listening to beautiful English songs. These songs can make me relaxed after study. I often listen to my favourite music after supper.
Kate: I like music, too. I like listening to Chinese songs very much. I like Jay Chou’s songs. I also like drawing. Maybe I can be a painter when I grow up. I like reading, too. Reading makes me clever.
Peter: I don’t like music or drawing. They are a waste of time, I think. I’m good at playing basketball. I’m an important member of our school team. Don’t you think I’m cool?
Jacky: I am not a good basketball player, but I play football well. Playing football makes me strong. I feel energetic (精力充沛的) when I am on the football field. I spend half an hour a day playing football.
Andy: I think I’m a special boy. I don’t like sports. Reading is my favourite. I can learn a lot from books. I spend two hours reading books every day.
1. What does Lucy like best?
A. Drawing. B. Reading. C. Playing football. D. Listening to music.
2. Who does well in playing basketball?
A. Lucy. B. Kate. C. Peter. D. Andy.
3. What does Jacky think of playing football?
A. It makes him strong. B. It’s a waste of time.
C. It makes him clever. D. It makes him relaxed.
4. ______ have the same hobby.
A. Lucy and Andy B. Jacky and Peter
C. Kate and Andy D. Peter and Kate
5. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Kate may be a painter in the future.
B. Peter is a member of the school football team.
C. Lucy often listens to music after supper.
D. It takes Andy two hours to read every day.
Ⅰ. 1-5 ADBCA 6-10 CACAD
Ⅱ. 1-5 DCACB