八年级下册——Module 2 Experiences
Module 2 Unit 1第1课时检测卷
1. Have you ________(曾经) visited the Great Wall?
2. I’m not going to ________(参加) the singing competition.
3. What’s the first _______(奖品) of the competition?
4. Being a pilot is my _________(梦想).
5. Yesterday I _______(邀请) Lily to go to the movies with me, but she refused my invitation.
6. I can’t ______(买得起，付得起) the expensive tickets.
1. He entered the singing competition and won the first ______ of the competition.
A. price B. prize C. hobby D. dream
2. Have you ____ spoken to foreigners?
A. still B. ever C. yet D. already
3. Anna invited me ______ to the football match. I was happy to go with her.
A. go B. went C. going D. to go
4. The flat is too expensive. We can’t ______ it.
A. hope B. afford C. learn D. wait
5. —Do you like the movie ______ Green Book?
—Yes, I do. I like it very much.
A. calls B. calling C. called D. to call
He won _______ _______ ______ of the competition.
_______ ______ _______ _______ the Summer Palace?
He always likes to _______ _______ stories.
______ _______ _______ _______ have you ever entered?
I’m sure that you can ______ ______ ______.
1. have, I, Summer, the, Palace, visited
2. year, we, to, Beijing, went, last
3. ever, have, the, entered, competition, you
4. dreamed, has, she, pilot, of, being, a, never
5. time, did, have, you, last, a, great, night
A. Is there anything new?
B. Don’t worry.
C. I entered a photo competition.
D. What do you want to do?
E. Would you like to enter it?
F. What kind of competition?
G. I am going to look at the board.
A: Hi, Li Lei, what are you going to do?
B: Hi, Tony. __1__________
A: Oh, I’ve just come from there.
A: Yes. There will be a competition next Friday.
A: An English speaking competition.
A: Yes, I’d like to. I think it can improve my spoken English. What about you?
B: Oh, you know, I am shy. I feel nervous when I speak in front of others.
A: __5__________ If you keep on practising, you will be successful.
B: I will think about it. Thank you very much.
Ⅰ. 1. ever 2. enter 3. prize 4. dream 5. invited 6. afford
Ⅱ. 1-5 BBDBC
Ⅲ. 1. the first prize 2. Have you ever visited 3. make up
4. What kind of competition 5. win a prize
Ⅳ. 1. I have visited the Summer Palace 2. We went to Beijing last year
3. Have you ever entered the competition 4. She has never dreamed of being a pilot
5. Did you have a great time last night
Ⅴ. 1-5 GAFEB
Module 2 Unit 1第2课时检测卷
dream, competition, make up, what kind, good luck
1. —_______ of music do you like best? —I like jazz music.
2. The boy likes painting and ______ of being a painter.
3. There will be a singing ______. Are you going to enter it?
4. —I’m going to take an English exam next week.
—_______ to you, Mike.
5. You don’t need to write a true story. You can ______ a story.
We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teacher took us to take the subway. It took us about an hour. After we got off the subway, we walked and got lost.
When we finally arrived at the zoo, we were tired and hungry. We wanted to see dolphins, but there weren’t any. There were some really smart seals, but we didn’t see the show because we arrived too late. We left our camera at school, so we didn’t take any photos. Then it started to rain, and no one had an umbrella. So we went for lunch. My friends had some ice cream. But I didn’t have any, because I don’t like it. We didn’t see many animals because of the rain.
Finally we went back to school. We were wet, tired and stressed out (心力交瘁). I didn’t enjoy my school trip at all.
1. Why did the students take the subway?
A. Because they didn’t want to have the trip. B. Because they didn’t take cameras.
C. Because they didn’t like taking the school bus. D. Because the school bus didn’t arrive.
2. The students were ______ when they arrived at the zoo.
A. excited B. tired C. happy D. lucky
3. What animal shows were there at the zoo?
A. Dolphin shows. B. Monkey shows. C. Panda shows. D. Seal shows.
4. How was the weather?
A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. C. Windy. D. Rainy.
5. What did the writer think of the school trip?
A. Terrible. B. Great. C. Fun. D. Exciting.
In March 1969, Ellesebell was a nine-year-old girl and lived in North Wales. One day, on her way home from school, she saw a silver object in a field not far from her home. It was a UFO. The UFO looked like a saucer (碟子).
Ellesebell was very scared. She stayed in the tall grass and watched the door open. She saw two aliens wearing silver suits get out of the UFO. Then they used something to examine the ground. They were short and had pink eyes. After about thirty minutes, the two aliens went back into the UFO. Then it took off.
When Ellesebell got home, she told her mother about this unusual experience, but her family decided to keep quiet about it. They didn’t want others to laugh at their daughter.
However, 8 months later Ellesebell told her story to UFO scientists. They found out Ellesebell told the truth.
1. Where did Ellesebell see the UFO?
2. What did Ellesebell see when the door of the UFO opened?
3. How did the two aliens look like?
4. When did the two aliens go back into the object?
5. Why did Ellesebell’s parents keep quiet about their daughter’s unusual experience?
Ⅰ.1. What kind 2. dreams 3. competition 4. Good luck 5. make up
1. In a field.
2. She saw two aliens get out of the UFO.
3. They were short and had pink eyes.
4. After about thirty minutes.
5. Because they did not want others to laugh at their daughter.