Fill in the blanks.
1. The writer said ______ he had a wonderful time there.
2. They wondered __________ she was in New York.
3. Nobody knows __________ he will come back to America next year or not.
4. My father told me ______the earth goes around the sun.
5. I know (that) he _______ (join) the League in 1985.
6. I see that they ______________ (play) football over there now.
7. I hear that he _____________ (come) tomorrow.
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences.
1. She wants to know ______ (if / who) you will study in America.
2. The problem is _________ (whether / that) we can catch the bus or not.
3. She says _____ (who / that) she will leave a message on the headmaster’s desk.
4. The boy asked the shopkeeper ______ (if / when) Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.